Thursday, July 9, 2009

Still pregnant!!!!

I originally promised myself to blog on a more regular basis, but it seems like it's the same thing everyday, and I'm not sure everyone wants to hear about what made my tummy hurt or how tired I feel all the time! The hormones are a kickin..I'm having the most random thoughts- which range from sadness, smiles, and the bursts of anger..not anything in general..you know, just wanting to shake not so smart people sometimes.(and yes, to keep people thinking I'm not going to be a good mother, I changed the work "shake" a few times to not sound so violent!)
I work in HR, it's bound to happen pregnant or not!

I will say the last past two weeks have been "heavenly" compared to the others as far as feeling sick. I haven't had any really bad spells (except for Friday night in Steinhatchee- Jess I swear it wasn't your dessert)! I wake up feeling a lot better in the mornings than what I had been. That's a huge plus! I'm still feeling tired, but a little less "coma like", I can actually move in the afternoons instead of almost completly passing out when I hit the door at 5:00! I'm managing to cook a little more again, and hope it only gets better! I did bake my first blueberry cobbler the night before last, thanks to my wonderful in-laws for picking the berries!

I'm still waiting for chocalate to taste good again, and I'm really needing my love for hamburger meat/steaks at Roadhouse to go back to normal. It's like a something sinful to go to Roadhouse and watch everyone eat steaks, and I'm eating salad. But I will say Texas Roadhouse has the most awesome house salad! Can you tell I'm pregnant, my blogs are about food! ha ha.

I would post photos on this blog, but that would take to much energy to get off the couch, find my camera, the cords and the hook it up and hit a few more buttons! tee hee hee.

Love you guys and will post photos next time!

4 comments:

  1. you need one of those pregnancy tickers, b/c I can't ever remember how far along you are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the joys of pregnancy... everyone's experience is so different. I remember when I was pregnant with Reagan, I couldn't bear the smells of gasoline and Juniper Breeze. Gasoline doesn't bother me anymore... but that Juniper Breeze still to this day will make me GREEEEEENN~~ How funny, pregnancy changes you.. in someways forever. The 2nd trimester should be A Lot better... are you there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling a little better...hopefully you'll get some of your energy back soon! Are you still having the ultrasound done this next week? Can't wait to see baby Horne : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a stinker.... you have to call me after your appointment. I will help you put a ticker on your page. Love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete