Saturday, July 11, 2009

12 Weeks today

Sorry guys. Not sure where to find one of those tickers. I am 12 weeks today. We go for the heartbeat Monday afternoon, and we are super ready and excited. Kristin was nice enough to let us borrow her heart doppler (think that's what it's called) but we haven't had any luck, I think it may still be too early. I think I'm just as ready for them to had me my next appointment card so I can know when the actual ultrasound is!

We picked out a crib at Babies R US in Jacksonville a few weeks ago and I can't wait to get it. More so, I can't wait to find out if we are having a little boy or girl or more importantly one of two or more! he he. I'm ready to start decorating! I'm attaching a photo that was on the "reviews" section of the website that had the crib listed. I like seeing how other people feel about things and how they decorate!

Side note-Kristin-Your hardwood floors look great in the kitchen, I can't believe how different it looks. Miss you guys!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about the ultrasound! Can't wait to hear from you guys! I hate that y'all aren't going to be able to make it to the beach...we are really going to miss you and Aaron (and your baby bump :) Maybe you'll be able to hear the heartbeat in a few weeks...it's so awesome to hear it just ticking away! If you want a ticker check out lilypie.com

    ReplyDelete