Monday, July 20, 2009

Update!

We had the heartbeat appointment today. It was by far the quickest appointment I've ever been through yet. The baby's heartbeat was 152, so that's good! We scheduled the ultrasound appointment for August 24th. We can't wait! I just hope I don't cry like a baby from the pain from holding in all that water! I'm trying to practice!

I purchased a changing table from a fellow employee at SGMC, which I was too excited about because the one we were going to get to match the crib was like $329.00 and I got it for $40.00 and there's nothing wrong it! It can be used as a dresser later, which I'm all about saving money in the future.

We also got a stroller from a lady Becca knows for free! From what I understand it's a really good one. Yay, more savings! It's navy blue and green, but we'll use it if we have a little girl as well. It was too good to pass up! So thank you, sweet lady I've never met! Aaron and I thought about pushing it down the road with the dog in it for kicks! he he. Just kidding, must keep it clean!




3 comments:

  1. Gald y'all got to hear the hearbeat! I loved hearing Kinsey's just ticking away! The changing table and stoller look really nice and it's even better that you got them for a good price! You can't beat that! What about a belly shot? I'd love to see that cute baby bump I keep hearing about : ) Please don't make me make an 8 hour trip just to see it!! Take good care of yourseslf! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To this day I still use our changing table... ((and my "baby" is over 2 1/2!)) So you will WELL get your moneys worth!
    Guessing just ONE heart beat???
    You miss'n Susan as much as me???
    Take care and Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Very good selections. I'm happy you're doing so well. :)

    ReplyDelete