Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Bump!

For some reason I'm looking really small, of course that's not the way I feel! I've lost a pound since my last appt.Everything is going good, I had to go to the doctor for a "misc" reason we won't talk about and the heartbeat was 159, up a little from what it was last week, 152. We are so anxious to know what the sex is, but we will just have to wait!! That's August 24th in case I didn't share that last time.

Kristin, this pic is for you, I normally don't put "skin" photos on the net! lol! Love ya'll and hate that we didnt' get to come to the beach, the photos were so great!



(Excuse the panties!)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for the baby bump!! Thanks for putting up a pic! You look so cute! We can't wait to find out what you're having either! We are so excited for you guys! Give that sweet brother of mine a hug for me : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bump! I am so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete