Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just going with the flow!

I'm so behind on blogging! I laugh because I almost said there's no time, but I'm sure there's going to be a whole new meaning to that in a few months.

So, it's a GIRL!!! Yippy! I'm so excited, which I would have just have been equally as excited if it were a boy, but it's so cool how everything changes once you know what it is. Her name will be Ella Elise Horne. She's currently 8oz and everything went very well at the doctor's appointment Monday (I'm sugar coating that a bit-but I'll spare the details), but baby is healhty and hopefully happy, even though her mom did jumping jacks in the bathroom multiple times to make her wake up and uncross her legs, I didn't drink all that water and go through that pain to not know! ha ha!
I'll post a photo of "the bump" on Saturday, I'll be 20 weeks! I can't believe how quickly this is going by!

Other than the massive bumps appearing on my face and the new beard I'm sporting, I've gotten most of my energy back and I can tell I'm eating more. The doctor wasn't happy that I hadn't gained a lot of weight, so they are making me see a nutritionist on the 24th of this month. I'm eating mac and cheese, grilled chicken, fried chicken, bagels, sandwiches, pickles,peanut butter, cookies and milk like it's going out of style, amd I missing something here?

I'm going to try to post a photo of the crib set we like, the only thing is our crib is white, but I'm hopefully it will turn out cute! I'll be sure to put up a photo when it's all done!

1 comment:

  1. pregnancy will make your body do weird, crazy things...I really love her name. I can't wait for you guys to be parents. You will be great!

    ReplyDelete