Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When will food taste good again???

Oh my word the nausea! I thought I had a good handle on it, and BAM out of no where today was the roughest. Wheat thins, mints, hundreds of glasses of water, milk, bread, NOTHING would make it go away! Everything tastes the same..so bland. THE MADNESS! ha ha.

While I'm whining..I usually consider my hike to work a blessing in disguise..it's my chance to have fresh air for a few minutes and it's been my extra dose of excerise for quite some time now. But feeling as rough as I did today that walk would never end! For those of you who don't know..I work in the Doctor's Building on Pendleton, and I have to park on the backside of Mathis Auditorium, which usually I'm positive about, but today I would have gladly taken a scooter!

Moving on, my doctor's appointment (dreaded physical) went really smoothly yesterday.I was so hesitate about the new lady I was seeing, but she was so professional. I was told I was where I needed to be, officially at 7 weeks and 3 days today, and they kept my due date for Jan. 23. Our hearbeat ultrasound will be July 13th...which I cannot wait for Aaron and I to experience that together! Yay!

I also want to tell everyone who left a comment on my blog, THANK YOU! I think I'm still in shock but super excited of course!

On a more positive note..I had a wonderful hair day today! ;) Must go fry some chicken for my hunnie!

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you get past the sickness part soon and onto the bright, sunny part of pregnancy with a cute belly! Love you! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hair day comment totally made me laugh out loud. Try lemon drops or something like that. I have heard they help. ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! There is nothing like a good hair day to make the over all outlook of a not-so-good day just a tad bit more bearable! As for the nausea, I've also heard that little Ginger tablets work wonders on it. They come in a little tin case that almost looks like Altoids. Something to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you've been so sick...that stinks! Hopefully it will pass soon! I can't wait for you guys to get the ultrasound done. It was so exciting for us! I'm going to get my fetal heart doppler out so you and Aaron can use it to hear the baby's heartbeat at home...so much fun! I'll probably just give it to mom at the beach to get to you. You can usually start hearing it around 13 weeks or so. Hope everything continues to go well. Tell Aaron to get in the kitchen and fry you up some chicken so you can prop those feet up : )

    ReplyDelete