Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still no Autumn....I think Becca is going to attempt to go back to school tomorrow- I think her husband thinks she's lost her mind.. I told her to "work that baby out!" She has a doctor's appointment at 10:00 so maybe they'll tell her she's dilated enough to go on to the hospital (that has no rockin chairs-sorry Becca =( )

Well...nothing much else to say, Aaron and I have another session of "Marriage Counseling" tomorrow night, and I would like to say that I dreaded this at first, but I have reallly REALLY enjoyed it! Plus, who better else to conduct it than Mr. David Nelson.

1 comment:

  1. I think Becca has lost her mind!! Tell her she needs to get all the rest she can until the baby comes cause she won't get much after she's here for a while!!

    ReplyDelete