Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Becca got sent home from school today, which I find very entertaining, like she misbehaved or something =) I think it was because everyone was panicking and didn't want her to go into labor, she was having incredible back pains and stomach...um...whatever those discomforts are when you are pregnant! I have no idea what all that means!! I do know, Baby Autumn is coming any day now (due date isn't until the 27th) but they aren't going to let her go past her due date because of the diabetes thing. Please keep her and Baby Autumn in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad that you've started a blog! I loved the engagement pics! They are so good! Hope Becca is feeling better...she is definitely in my thoughts and prayers! You better let me know when Autumn arrives!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete