Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's official...Becca is one centimeter! Whoop Whoop! and the nerd went back to work after her doctor's appointment today- What a trooper!
So, I think they are now planning on inducing her on the 29th, which is after her due date and this confuses me greatly because it was supposed to be such a high risk pregnancy...hellloooo..am I totally missing something here. I think Autumn is 6 lbs, give or take, but they said since she wasn't any bigger than that, they would plan on the 29th..truthfully I think it's because they don't want to be bothered with it around Christmas..I mean seriously people, I want to stick a pin in her belly and pop her! So, I have decided that she's going to go into labor during our Christmas dinner-so I'm planning on dipping my plate into a Rubbermaid of sorts, so I can pop a lid on it and eat on the go! haha! Ok, enough jokes on Becca's expense..

Marriage Counseling was a hoot tonight, we talked about "quarrelling"- Which is even funnier because I can't spell (thank goodness for spell check)it nor say it! So for the sake of this blog, we'll say arguing! We come to the realization that we've had three major arguments and the rest were "discussions!" I told Mr. David it was impossible for me to stay mad at Aaron because I always end up busting out laughing because he'll be making a stupid silly face of sorts..when I'm trying to be "hard core"... oh wells..I guess that's what makes us work! I am so truly blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life that's about to be my husband that loves me for me..and that's a tough job!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Gigi,
    Autumn and I would prefer that you not stick a pin in us. Autumn doesn't want to pop! I have decided that she is probably going to grace us with her presence on Christmas Day.:)

    ReplyDelete