Sunday, December 28, 2008

So Blessed

Watch the tongue there kiddo!

I have to go back to work tomorrow...the pain...the agony...WHY!!!


So, we met with the caterer's and Beverly Strange today at the church to go over all the food and the rest of the in's and out's..what a true blessing it is to have such a wonderful person as Beverly Strange in your life. She makes me feel so at ease about all of the wedding plans, I wish I could have her by me 24/7!


Baby Autumn has stole our hearts! I've seen her on two different occasions today and I just want to go back over there and hold her for hours! She like a little baby doll. Becca and Lee are doing well, just trying to get some rest =)



Over the last past few days, I've just sat back and watched my family and Aaron's family, and get so emotional thinking about how truly blessed and lucky I am. It's almost breathtaking..

No comments:

Post a Comment