Thursday, May 14, 2009

So it only took me three times to try to log in today! It's been a really rough week at work, and we've been on the go non stop.I'm so worn out which equals emotional! I've decided to stay in and catch up on photos and blogging and HGTV-my fav!

This past weekend was Mother's day! It was so nice to get to spend time with the family.My dad always told me you would value family time and your parents more after you get married, and he is right.

Kristin and Kinsey came down to visit,I know I was happy, but I think Aaron was estatic. I take for granted that my niece lives one road over from me, but Aaron doesn't have that. So I could see the "gleam" in his eyes when Kristin and Kinsey came to visit. I have so much fun just sitting back and watching him "do his uncle thing!" He is going to be such a great father one day.I wish I had the pictures of them, but you can check out Kristin's blog-she got some great ones! We love you Kristin and hope you had a smooth trip back home. We can't wait to come visit.

I can't resist posting these photos of my Autumn eating her carrots on Mother's day. She's getting to be such a stinker!







2 comments:

  1. She is definitely a Watts!!!! I think she looks like your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you guys! You know you are welcome to come any time to see us! Aaron is going to be a wonderful dad! (And I'm kind of looking forward to becoming an aunt whenever y'all get ready!)

    ReplyDelete