Saturday, May 2, 2009



I'm back!!!!! So I disappeared for a few months..and I've been in trouble for that, soooo hopefully I can do some catching up and get back on track. Of course me slacking on updating my blog hasn't kept me from keeping up on everyone one else's goings on...I get such enjoyment checking out my nieces's "adventures" and showing them to Aaron. I suffer from the "fever" every now and then!!!!

We've been married for almost three months now, I can't believe how times flys by! I love being married to Aaron. It's absolute heaven! He keeps me laughing and is such a support on a day to day basis. He is such a great husband.




Here's some pics from the big day! Yee haw!







2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you had taken a hiatus or what! :) glad to see some blog action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back...the pictures are great. I got tears looking at the one of you and Aaron crying. Y'all are too cute.

    ReplyDelete